Thursday, May 13, 2010

I love you.

I really honestly truly DON'T see what Nate sees in me, but I'm damn glad that he does. I don't know what (or where) I'd be without him. He's made me the person I am today, a hell of a lot better. I don't know what I'd do without him. He makes me, ME. I sure hope he never ever ever forgets that. Man, I love him.. he really has no idea. I love him more than anything in the entire world, and I'd do anything, and everything to make him happy. I strive to be the best person I can be, for him. Because sometimes I need to be strong for him. And sometimes he needs to be strong for me. But either way, I'm completely 100% his, and I always will be. And no matter WHAT we ever go through, I know it's never going to break us apart. The things we've already been through really shows that we're forever. And I know people usually don't know "their forever" after just seven months, at 15 years old, but I guess I'm just the oddball out of that. Because I KNOW that he and I are forever (and ever and ever and ever.) Not a minute goes by that he's not in my mind, and I'm not worried about him, yet so thrilled to see what happens next. I could spend hours just talking about how much I love him, how much he's helped me, and how much I need him and his support. It feels SO good to know that I can go to him, in my pajamas, with no make-up on, at my absolute worst, and he still thinks I'm absolutely flawless. I wouldn't be able to go more than a a day without talking to him, it'd break me. He's what I need to get through the day, his voice, his love, his support. HIM.
It sends shivers down my spine every single time he touches me, hugs me, kisses me. And I can't see myself without him, not ever. He is my life, and there's no doubt about it. I love him with absolutely everything I am and I don't ever see that changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment