Thursday, April 22, 2010

formspring?!

people are heartless. wether or not they know it, they're simply breaking people's hearts into teensy little pieces. it's hard to sit there and pretend that the things they say don't hurt me, but in all reality, they hurt. bad. sure, it's cool to see what people think about me, but some people just bring it too far and things start becoming personal. it's hard to say things like, "it doesn't matter what you think of me," because it really does. i honestly don't CARE about what people think of me, but it sucks when they think the bad things. it's not like what they say is really going to affect me, it's not going to change who i am, and how i think about myself, but it really does suck. i try really hard not to be too bad of a person, and i'm truly sorry to all people that i have been mean or rude to, but what you think of me really doesn't matter.

blogging is weird, i feel like i'm talking to nobody, but everybody at the same time.. but i sort of like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment